Sunday 12 February 2017

Beauty and the Beast Themed Goodies you Need in your Life!

Beauty and the Beast is my favourite film. Not just my favourite Disney film, mind you. My favourite film of all time! My goal in life is to be Belle (enchanted castle and all), which several realistic boring people in my life keep pointing out is kind of a pipe dream.

But since the new live action remake is set to be released in less than a month, (cue hysterical shrieking) I can at least take advantage of the surge of Beauty and the Beast themed merchandise that's suddenly flooded the market.

My bedroom is about to look like it belongs to a five year old girl and I don't even care!

Gaston's Tavern Wall Sign 

The Disney Store US $70
For all his misogyny, ignorance and deep-rooted evil, no one parties like Gaston and I wouldn't mind a trip to that tavern for a few tankards of beer and a sing-song. Or, at the very least, with this sign I can turn my own kitchen in to Gaston's Tavern...minus the antlers.



Mirror Necklace

EMP £12.99
This adorable necklace may not be enchanted, but it's a lovely way to add a little Disney magic to your everyday wardrobe (because giant golden ballgowns aren't exactly practical for a trip to Tesco).


Mrs Potts and Chip Hanging Decoration 

The Disney Store £9.95
We're talking about Christmas decorations? In February? Yes, yes we are! I have a thing about Christmas tree decorations, regardless of the time of year. I have an array of weird and wonderful Christmas tree decorations and they all reflect the things I love and the places I've visited. There's definitely space on there for another Disney decoration!

The Beauty and the Beast by Suzanna Bardot Villenueve

Amazon £13.60

What says Beauty and the Beast better than a book? And this one in particular is absolutely magical! Yes, I'm 25 years old, but I'm still totally drawn in by all the pull-out sections and pop-ups. I'm only a pretend grown-up, ok?

Enchanted Rose Soy Candle

Etsy £11.90

Yes, that's right! A Beauty and the Beast inspired candle! Two of my favourite things meshed into one must-have jar of awesomeness. You can never have too any scented candles...or at least that's what I keep telling myself to justify by growing hoard.

Are you excited for the upcoming live action remake of Beauty and the Beast?
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Ooh all of these look amazing- especially the book and candle!! Beauty and the Beast is my favourite too and I can't even explain how excited I am for the live-action remake to come out.
    Eloise xx

    ReplyDelete

Anyone up for a chat? I'd love to hear your comments!