Friday 16 May 2014

You Should All Totally Nominate Me!

If my humiliation has ever brought a smile to your face, if reading my posts has ever been a part of your procrastination, or if my ridiculous advice has ever aided you in life, then I now call on you to return to favour!

Nominations are open for the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards and I really need as many nominations as I can get so I have a chance of making it to the short list. You know you want to see me don a pair of killer heels and make a fool of myself at a major press covered event. My blog is under 12 months old so you can nominate me for best newcomer.

Here. Just follow this link...


And then just enter my URL (www.twentyoddball.blogspot.co.uk), tell Cosmo you love me, and click enter. Less than two minutes.

I'm openly begging for nominations here! And probably will continue to do so until the deadline is up.


Can you honestly say no to this face?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone up for a chat? I'd love to hear your comments!